Thursday, September 3, 2015

Stretching

I hate stretching.

I never do it.

Like ever.

It's so horribly bad and I probably shouldn't admit that I don't stretch, but its the truth!

I used to go to a Yin Yoga for athletes once a week, but I stopped going about 30 weeks pregnant because it wasn't comfortable anymore. I keep wanting to get back to it, but I just can't seem to get my schedule to work out and do it. Hopefully next week I can start back!

I was to the point where I could lay my hands flat on the floor when bending over.  Now, I have about 6 inches between the tips of my fingers and the floor!! It's horrible!

My left IT band is tight as can be, so I really need to work on that.

This morning I had planned to get up and run but I got out of bed and my legs were so so so tight I could hardly walk comfortably.  So instead of running I spent 1.5 hours stretching. I feel much better now, but my legs are tight!

Its time to get into a good stretching routine! What I'd really like is someone to just come stretch me out! Anyone want to help me with that? Or pay for some massages!?

I really need a sponsor... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment