Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I Love My Chiropractor

I went in for a routine chiropractor visit. I mentioned to him that my pubic bone has been so painful since mabrey. He said "I can fix that" and proceeded to do an adjustment that gave me instant relief!!!

I'm so thankful! I went for a run today, and for the first time I ran my heart out and ran without pain!! It was amazing! I could hold my pre-pregnancy pace the whole run!!!

I seriously felt like the heavens opened up and the angels were singing as I ran!

Dramatic much?!

But seriously, it made a world of difference!

2 comments:

  1. Your chiropractor definitely did a great job in taking the pain away from your pubic bone. I'm happy to hear that you're able to run well, and I hope that you wouldn't feel that pain again. I wish you good luck on your pregnancy, Kristin! Stay fit and healthy!

    Derek Sparks @ Forgey Chiropractic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chiropractors are amazing, aren't they? A few well-placed cracks and bends, and you're as good as new. My husband actually went to a chiropractor after a car accident and the change was incredible. When you think of chiropractor, you usually think of spines, but they can do so much more than just spinal adjustments! I don't think you were too dramatic at all.

    Jacqueline Hodges @ Dr Koziol

    ReplyDelete