Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Wedding Weekend

This weekend my friend Dani got married to the love of her life. I was so so so honored she had asked me to stand with her on her special day! 


My wedding day morning started out with my lime green socks in honor of Dani's favorite color and a quick 4 mile run. 

I had been a bit Leary to run again this week because of the pain I was experiencing after my run on Sunday. But at mile 4 when I stepped off the treadmill I was pain free! It was such a relief! And best of all?! No dirty mean thoughts making me question why the heck I'm doing a marathon!! Woo hoo!!


The wedding went off without a hitch! We had a wonderful time and I danced my heart out! But by the end of the night, dancing in flip flops, my left leg was hurting. 

Ugh. 

Thankfully I have an appointment to see Dr Trigger on Monday to see if he can help me with my IT band issues! I have a massage scheduled for in the morning too so hopefully that will help with the pain!

Stupid IT band!!



No comments:

Post a Comment